You don't have to take on toilet cleaning alone. Scrubbing Bubbles® Toilet Cleaning Gel takes care of the tough work for you by preventing the build-up of limescale and toilet rings. Simply use the dispenser to stamp a gel disc onto the inside of your toilet bowl. The discreet gel disc sits just under the rim. There's no need to touch the disc or the bowl with your hand, making Scrubbing Bubbles® Toilet Cleaning Gel more hygienic than traditional clip-on bowl cleaners.
The gel disc gradually dissolves with each flush, allowing a controlled release of cleaning solution and fragrance. Each disc lasts up to one week and leaves no residue behind. Your toilet bowl will remain cleaner, longer—with practically zero effort.
Each package contains:
- One disposable, easy-to-use dispenser
- One gel holder (gel holder contains six gel discs)
The benefits of Scrubbing Bubbles® Toilet Cleaning Gel:
- Prevents the build-up of limescale and toilet rings
- Continually cleans and freshens with every flush
- Eliminates odours as it cleans
- Each disc lasts up to one week
- Leaves no residue behind
- More hygienic than traditional clip-on bowl cleaners
- Safe for septic systems
- Ensure Toilet Is Clean
- Align button with holes. Insert until the button snaps into the 1st hole. Remove cap.
- Product (disc) should be placed inside the bowl, close to the rim, where the water will activate the disc.
- Position clear end of the gel holder against the inside of the toilet bowl and hold down the button while pushing toward the bowl until the button clicks into the next hole.
- Pull dispenser straight back from the bowl, leaving a disc of product under the rim. Replace cap tightly and store for next use.
Retain outer sleeve for full use and safety instructions.
This product works great on:
- What is Scrubbing Bubbles® Toilet Cleaning Gel?
Scrubbing Bubbles® Toilet Cleaning Gel is a gel disc that is applied with a dispenser just under the rim of the toilet bowl, where the water flows. Each gel disc keeps your toilet fresh and clean in between regular cleanings.
- How long will Scrubbing Bubbles® Toilet Cleaning Gel last?
Each Scrubbing Bubbles® Toilet Cleaning Gel disc lasts up to one week. Each gel tube contains six discs.
- What is included in the Scrubbing Bubbles® Toilet Cleaning Gel package?
Each package contains a gel tube with six gel discs and one easy-to-use dispenser.
- How does Scrubbing Bubbles
Scrubbing Bubbles® Toilet Cleaning Gel cleans the toilet bowl and releases a fragrance with every flush. Each time the toilet is flushed a small amount of the concentrated gel dissolves, circulates around the toilet bowl and quickly coats the surface and cleans it. The gel also releases a fresh scent. This continues until the last bit of gel is dissolved away. If a regular cleaning is desired before the gel is fully dissolved, you can simply brush away the gel disc with a toilet brush.
- Do I have to apply the gel in a specific part of the toilet bowl?
As long as the gel disc is placed close to the rim, where the water flows, the product will work. The actual position (front, back or side) in the toilet bowl does not have any impact on how the product performs.
- Will the gel really stay on the bowl for one week? It won't get flushed away?
Scrubbing Bubbles® Toilet Cleaning Gel is specially formulated to adhere to your toilet bowl for one week before dissolving away completely. It does not leave behind any residue.
- Will the gel turn the water in the bowl blue or green depending on the color of the gel?
No. The gel does not change the color of the water in the bowl.
- Why am I getting big globs of gel when I push the applicator onto the bowl?
This can happen when the gel tube and applicator are not assembled correctly. To correct this, pull the gel tube out of the applicator completely, line up the button on the gel tube with the holes on the dispenser and push until the button clicks into the first hole. Depending on how much gel was used up, you may have to click through a few holes before the gel dispenses again.
- Will the gel dry up if I do not flush the toilet for a week?
Yes. The gel will dry up if the toilet is not used for a prolonged period of time. However, the gel will rehydrate when the toilet is flushed again. If desired, dry gel can be simply brushed away with a toilet brush.
- Can I buy refills for the Scrubbing Bubbles® Toilet Gel?
No. Each package of Scrubbing Bubbles® Toilet Gel comes with a disposable dispenser, a gel tube and six gel discs.
- Is Scrubbing Bubbles® Toilet Cleaning Gel safe?
Scrubbing Bubbles® Toilet Gel is not harmful when used according to package directions. Like all cleaners, Scrubbing Bubbles® Toilet Gel should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- What fragrances are available?
Scrubbing Bubbles® Toilet Cleaning Gel is available in two fragrances: Fresh Clean and Citrus.
- Where can I find Scrubbing Bubbles® Toilet Cleaning Gel?
Scrubbing Bubbles® Toilet Cleaning Gel can be found in your local supermarket, drugstore or mass-merchandise store next to other continuous toilet cleaning products (such as in-tank tablets/pucks or hanging/clip-on toilet bowl cleaners).
- What is Scrubbing Bubbles® Toilet Cleaning Gel?
Cleans and Freshens with Every Flush
Lasts for up to One Week and Dissolves Away